Welcome to Home Learning!
Below you will find home learning activities for this week. Try to complete the following each day:
- Watch and take part in the daily phonics lesson
- Continue to a phonics activity from your new home learning pack or revisit reading and spelling using the sounds we have already sent home
- Use the orange book in your home learning pack to practise writing your name and to practise writing letters or or words from your phonics packs
- Try one of the maths activities below each day
- Watch Mrs Ashberry read this week's story
- Try some of the activities below that are linked to this week's story
Make sure you scroll down the page to find all the videos and activities!
World Book Day Story
To celebrate World Book Day, Mrs Ashberry reads another story by Oliver Jeffers about the boy and his friend, the penguin. See below for a World Book Day Challenge!
World Book Day Challenge
What other adventures do think the boy and the penguin might have?
Maybe they travelled into space and landed on the moon. Maybe they went under the sea in a submarine. What is your idea? Draw a picture of the adventure you think they had and bring it to school on Monday to show your friends.
This Week's Daily Phonics