Bracebridge Infant and Nursery School
‘Being the best that we can be!’
Our School Vision
We aim to provide a happy, child focused learning community where every child is valued and included. We have staff and Governors who are fully committed to going the ‘extra mile’ to meet the needs of our children and families. We provide a broad and balanced curriculum enriched with a wealth of engaging experiences and we work hard to ensure that our children emerge as independent, confident learners with high self-esteem.
• To promote lifelong learning
• To support and value the contribution that parents make to their child’s education
• To provide an extended school day
• To promote an active, healthy lifestyle
• To work from the needs and interests of our children
• To support and encourage learning and achievements both inside and outside of school
• To ensure there is a time to talk and a time to listen
• To do all we can to ensure our pupils feel safe, happy and valued by giving warmth and cuddles when they are needed!
The following values underpin all aspects of school life here at Bracebridge Infant and Nursery School:
• Co-operation and team work